Friday, June 29, 2007

Reading assignments

Since I mentioned not having figured out good strategies and skills when making investing decisions, specifically related to purchases, and more specifically for ETFs, I am proactively trying to fix that.

Step one in the process is getting book smart. Currently on my bedside is John Bogle's Little Book of Common Sense Investing. Maybe I really wasn't expecting it, but the book reall is little....as in "hey look....somebody just got out of the pool...see how little......"; well, moving on, no comments yet on what I think about the content yet, I am just a few chapters into it. Besides, I do have a day job writing software (which incidentally I should be doing right now....oh well).

The other book is still in my Amazon queue.....Understanding Exchange-Traded Funds by Jr. Archie Richards.

No comments: